Thursday, August 20, 2009

why are we here?

i think we're all searching for a meaning in our lives. EVERYONE. we have to. b/c no matter who you are, i don't think anyone is born knowing why they're here. it's just something you have to find out as you go along. and its different for everyone. there are as many reasons to live as they're people in the world. maybe even more. so the reason why i've been placed in this world, i think thats something we have to find for ouselves. so we search within our hopes and dream, our work, the people in our lives, in everyting we do. and even if the reason we find seems hazy or unclear, even if its so tiny you can hardly see it. the important thind is, is that you alway have one. as long as im alive, thats what i want. to have a reason to go on. and you know, you can alway find one if you know where to look, the people in my life give me a reason for living. i want to live my life for the people i care about. and someday i hope i'll find someone who who wants to live their life for me, so when things are tough and its hard to go on, it makes me want to try harder. b/c im not just living for me, I'm living for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment