Saturday, August 1, 2009

not going to jump to conclusions

im happy right now. with the way i am with kevin, as just "best friends for life" is enough for me. im sorry if people disapprove with me flirting with him. but im happy. why cant people be happy for me?

i feel like whenever im almost there to being completely happy, someone has to tear it down. i dont get it. am i not allowed to be content with my life? im disappointed that you of all people would be one of those to tear it down.

there are no such things as "favorites". just people you prefer to go to for different things. we get different vibes from the people in our group, hence we're all different. we dont revolve around anyone. some people are just louder than others. we all contribute to each others fun, and happiness. i enjoy my time with ALL of you. dont ever think that your place in our family is smaller than someone else's.

i don't know where all this insecurity you have came from...


i miss the the times where we all got along with no hidden hostilties. but no one is making this harder for you but yourself. if you have a fault to pick at, id rather you tell me to my face than letting me find out on me own.





i dont get it. what crime have i committed? what is there i need to apologize for?
(
im coming for you tmro bunz. lets resolve this asap. i hate having tension with you)

No comments:

Post a Comment