Wednesday, August 5, 2009

water under the bridge

i went to bunz's house the other day and i just needed to talk this out with him. i couldn't just leave it be. it was seriously killing me. i care too much for that fool for him to be disappointed in me and idk why. I'm not going to let a perfectly good friendship like we have break over something we didn't talk through together.
misunderstandings. miscommunications. miss the point. miss anything... and you're screwed.
but i went there with ging, while frank kevin and kikay went to get ice-cream. and i called him up to tell him to go outside and he invited us. i honestly didn't know what to say b/c i didn't know what was on his mind. i didn't have my facts straight so i had no right to assume anything. he told me that the reason he is disappointed is b/c i would let myself into a situation where it would only end with me getting heart broken. b/c kevin will only see me as a friend and nothing more. and i told myself that that's ok. its better than nothing. but i think its sooo sweet for him to be concerned. but i know what I'm getting myself into. and I'm used to receiving disappointment from people.
i feel that things like this only make us stronger. we either build a wall or break down one after confrontations are settled. we get closer and are friendship only gets better b/c we care enough to fight and fix things.
people need to start friggin speaking up. not to the extreme like kevin though. like if you have a problem with someone and it effects others. tell that effin person. maybe they're not aware they're doing it. maybe they're not aware it bothers anyone. if you don't tell the person that they're fucked up and let people hate them and get talked bout, in the end you're the bad friend with the bitter heart. you'll be no bigger than that person you're hating on.

No comments:

Post a Comment