Saturday, August 15, 2009

potential summer fling #2

so this whole week i've been going to band camp. and i am so friggin sore. like really sore. so on friday after camp, all i wanted to do was go home and sleep. but my mom insisted that i go to this going away party for my Godsister Camille. b/c shes going back to college. i was a little iffy bout it. i was tired, sore, sweaty, and i was wearing shorts, converses, a tank, and my oversized yankees sweatshirt, b/c it got cold. omg i looked like crap. (but i wear deoderant and perfrume so i know i didnt smell bad atleast>_<) but when we got there, my mom was like, "oh this is actually a movie night for the youth group" i was like CRAP. we stopped at church and my mom was like, "im no staying" so she dropped me, my brother, jordan, his brother, their friend, and riza at church. i recognized some faces, but no one i really cared to talk to during church. but like three other youth groups from other churches started to appear. i had no one to talk to so i made some new friends and started talking to them. it was ok. but them i saw jojo, my other Godsister and i ran up to her and gave her big hug and we started talking. then haha this guy i always eye at church comes up to us and starts talking to jojo. and like we start talking. we introduced ourselves and we hung out together the rest of he night. like during the games, we were always partners and stuff haha. and when it came time to the movies i sat down in the chairs with riza and we just started watching the movie, then jez (thats his name btw and hes a senior) came to sit next to me. i was like *OMG* and we just kept talking during the movie haha. like he kept doing something to my leg, so i always tickle him back b/c apparently hes hella ticklish. haha. he has a cute smile. but like half way into the movie i was bout to be knocked out. band camp wore me out. i was bout to like fall out of my chair. but jez kept leaning in closer and closer to me, so i took this opportunity to lean on him. and when i did he adjusted and put his arm around my shoulders *sqeals* >_< OMG haha best youth group meeting ever!!! but i had to go right after the movie b/c my mom wanted to go home and came to pick us up. we gave each other a BIG hug and i left. i was so sad to leave. he says he remembers me when i was little and like how we used to always go to this church but then we left for a very long time. haha i cant believe hed remember that. i know that for the past three years my family has gone to his house for christmas parties. but we never talked. so weve actually known each other for a long time. so idk why i introduced myself to him. it feels good to not have my heart tied down to anyone anymore. its fun to flirt. you know whats hella funny? this church is the church that i used to go to with my ex when we were like 3. but i have a feeling that church is going to be much more interesting now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment