Thursday, August 20, 2009

something an old friend told me

when things get tough, it means that you're closer to victory. don't get whiny and give up b/c of all the obstacles. b/c you are in God's hands. what are we to expect from difficulties? for God to fight for us. have an attitude of an "over comer"
this is kind of my angle in life. b/c i know God has a BIG surprise for me. all the things that he has thrown at me, all the things that make me down is a test to see if i can handle it and when i can he will award me and all those bad things will look like nothing b/c his plan for me will be better. but first, i must believe expectantly. put actions behind my faith. i cant just pray and HOPE its going to happen. i got to PREPARE for when it DOES happen. God put a dream in my heart b/c he has BIGGER and BETTER plans for me.


this applies to everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment