Tuesday, March 24, 2009

yesterday

so yesterday I really just got my hopes crushed. So remember awhile back how I wanted to ask chief if it was weird if I held his hand? Well yesterday when he and I were walking to sixth period I held his hand and asked "is it weird when I do this?" and he said "no"


I was relieved. But then he added, "not unless there were some hidden feelings behind it, then it would be weird, why do you ask?"
At first I was like >.< SHOOT!!! I didn't know how to answer his question b/c I didn't think he'd ask. so I faked laugh (argh the ugliest laugh ever) and I said, "well... Um b/c.... Uh I uh did it to bunz and he said it felt weird. So I was uh wondering if it was the same for you!"
Argh smooooooth save right? Haha. Oh well what can I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment