Saturday, March 14, 2009

HI!!! (lorraine and allyson say hi too)

lorraine and allyson say hi. theyre right next to me. the girls i hang out with the most nowadays. (denise, kirsten and kikay are there too but they dont understand me as much as these girls) life is stressful b/c of homework. english took the fun out of reading for me. i used to be such a nerd with my face in a book all the time. but now, english has killed me. i used to want to be an english teacher, but now i think id rather not. i want to move ireland, and have irish sounding babies. ill marry a hairy leprechaun. haha. so yeah. in my blogs i plan to not use real names, only to refer to lorraine and allyson. kikay will be kikay (guess who that is) and kirsten will kiking and denise will be babaysam. and the guys... well you'll see.
lorraine and allyson just left. and allyson... im SORRY! i told my mom what you told me! and now she wants to confront your mom bout how she doesnt want you hanging out with us. im sorry. your mom want be pissed right? i tell my mom everything. damn. sorry...
we went shopping today! lorraine got a really cute dress that really suits her and chute shoe (but i liked the other shoes too. you would too i bet) but yeah. allyson's parents are such kill joys. they resticted our choices of dresses for her. so got her a cute dress that looks good on her but it couldve been better! i wanted her to buy like a tight black dress b/c she has a cute figure, but she needs some chichies man! gawd! eat some tomatoes and grow them mosquitoe bite baby! haha sorry if this is embarassing allyson, but dont worry no one will read this b/c my life is boring.
so i like this guy... lets call him chief. and omg hes driving me up a wall. i hate it how he holds me and crap and still talk bout other girls. if he doesnt like me then he should stop flowing with me if i hold his hand or something. OMG! which reminds me, i had a bad dream bout him yesterday! he had a weird metal hand that kin of looked like a door knob, haha.and i was kind of holding his hand and i asked him, 'is it weird when i hold your hand?' and he said, 'yeah' omg i was sooo sad. and like i think i had that dream b/c i was going to ask him that on friday but i hella chickened out. gosh. the only reason i dont tell him why i like him is b/c i know that there could never be something there. he'll always just see me as a friend (which totally kills me) and i dont want to ruin what we have, like right now he's comfortable with me enough for me to hold his hand and to 'cuddle' with him. and if i tell him it'll get awkward... that sucks right? its a legit reason. and the thing is bout chief is that i liked him before he got cute. like he would always ask me 'should i change my hair? should i get skinnies/v necks/ vans???' and i would always answer, 'no, i like you just the way you are.' but i was never enough, he changed anyways. he always asks me for fashion advice but he doesnt really care what i think. i hate this one girl he's madly in love with. lets call her... assnibbler. shes so annoying! plus shes really rude to me. he always likes girls i hate. idk why. coinsidence? damn this sucks. and im not really fond bout this other girls he always talks bout when she around. we'll call her mangobiter.
i can talk bout mangobiter all day... but i wont. ill just say this. she HATES me! idk why! i tried to be cool with her this week and she still is really cold with me. like online when we talk, i feel like shes hella nice. but at school shes so cold. which makes me sad b/c she used to be such a good friend to me. and now... she feels like i dont need her. i was like WOW! damn. i hate misunderstandings. but yeah... my life is fine without her. she doesnt even care that i want to smooth things over. w.e

Photobucket; but anyways, on a happier note, im REALLY excited bout military ball. SO EXCITED! haha. i just wanna dance! and like all the guys are going, so im really excited. not like guys in general. my guys. like bunz, bubba, booger, birdy and erik. (haha erik's first highschool dance) but yeah im really excited b/c i get to enjoy it with my closest friends. but oh pickles! bubby isnt going! and bulilit! they never can go anywhere. damn, i really want them to come. but yeah. oh! and of course my ladies are going to be there (besides babysam and kikay) allyson, lorraine(with her baby of course.) and kiking. oh and not to mention bunz's and booger's surprise dates! haha youll never guess who! i did this just for you bunz!
oh yeah and lorraine, let your baby breathe!
haha yeah, lets talk sometime. =]

1 comment:

  1. what a long blog! haha, & i'll sure listen to your second to last sentence (: I love you jen!<3

    ReplyDelete