Sunday, March 22, 2009

aswaitingdfkgjflhdforkgsmyoufkgdjt

argh why are you looking for other girls? Why do you talk bout getting a girl? Why do you say it's so hard to find one?

I'M RIGHT HERE

Why can't you notice you have something good and waiting for you? I've been waiting for so long now I think I might explode. But I know nothing can never happen between us and that nothing will ever happen to us. And that is what hurts.

I love you for who are. You don't have to change. I embrace your flaws and accept them. I tolerate your annoying qwirks. I actually have grown to love them.
It's your birthday and I have your birthday card sitting in front of me. And I have no idea what to say. If I start to write I know I won't stop. So sorry, no birthday message from me.

I'm right here. Why can't you see that? Open your damn eyes.
we go together like cold weather and a sweater

(PS LORRAINE Oh btw, thx for being there! Don't worry I'm not pissed at anything you did. I wanted to help you. I was stressed out at the moment. Iloooooooooveyou)

1 comment:

  1. It makes me sad reading this ): You neeed to tell himmmm! or something... Yes, i think you should tell him. But that's only what i think. You should do what your heart tells you to do. Remember, you can't keep going on like this or it'll get even harder to get over him.. i just don't want to see you get hurt. & i'm always here for you. if you need anyone to talk to, you can come to me. I'll be there to listen. Oh & thank you for helping me out even when you were stressed. Just tell me if it's too much and i can just do it myself. I love you too! (:

    ReplyDelete