Sunday, September 20, 2009

Do what you want with what you got.

When you're having fun have fun, and when you're angry, act angry and when you want to cry your eyes out, do it. Because after you've cried you feel better. You know, you will be able to smile again.But when you keep problems to yourself and force yourself to smile, the only person it's hardest on is you.
How can people give up so easily? I mean, whats up with that attitude? I friggin hate it!!! "Oh, this person said i shouldn't do it." "I have no choice." Ugh, I spit on reasons like that. People passively accept their fate because no one knows the future. Least of all me, so I don't dare blow things off. I have to do what I can while I can still do it. So you can expect me to be kicking and screaming til the very end. Don't hold yourself back to what you know you need and want for everyone else's selfish happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment