Saturday, June 6, 2009

i can't help but feel this way about you

the time it took to find you
i would
wait again my baby
the feelings with you, yeah
i need you now and forever
so stay right here with me
don't ever leave
love was kept from me
until you...

I'm ok, Its alright, good to know that your fine.
Pretending everything is right, to make it better.
I'll hide my make up smeared eyes, to show that I tried.
Some how you have managed to get under my skin,
more than anyone ever did.
And if every whole makes a scar and every scar marks its place
then I will never live freely without your trace.
And it'll never be fair,
I wrote my songs for you and you never even cared.
So Ill forget you, Ill wish your t-shirt,
kill the pillow and cut you out of pictures

so here it goes
my last chance
i'm a hopeless romantic
and i understand why you dont
why you wont show your dangerously enemies
and its tragic so pathetic
i am in love with you and you just dont get it so
when you lay your head at night
do you think of me?
do you think its right to leave me here
to kick myself
to hate myself for all that ive felt
oh i'll miss your every moment and i cant hold it
i swear
i'll miss your
perfect charming selfishness i can't
say goodbye
say goodbye

You should know it's true.
Just now, the part about my love for you,
And how my hearts about to burst,
Into a thousand pieces.
So, it must be true.
And they'll believe us too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment